10 March 2022

Round Five Infusion Update

There isn't much to say about round five infusions. Thanks to Colleen, I got there each morning. Thanks to my friend Donna, and Kristin, and Allison, I got home each day.

Everything went as usual. Now I'm just in recovery mode, keeping nausea at bay and wondering what will happen next week when I enter the nadir. The doctor prescribed a prophylactic antibiotic that may help keep me from developing a problematic fever and infection - and thus prevent another hospitalization. He also reduced the dose of one of my chemo drugs with hopes that it would lessen the mouth sores I experienced last round.

I'll post next week when I have more information to share. Thanks for your continued concern and care!

4 comments:

  1. Pastor Jeremy.....You are an inspiration to us all as you go thru this journey....I have been thru this with my mother father and myself.
    Its not an easy journey ...but u r up to the challenge and so many prayers are with you...Love from us both...Carol and Don Brenneman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy: Hope this next nadir is not as bad. Best of wishes and prayers from your friends at Dallas UMC. Craig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not much to say but.....sending you all the strength and the resilience and the support in the moments of blech and all the things....

    ReplyDelete